A Travellerspoint blog

Just a short note

rain 25 °C

I spent my day with sleeping, chilling at the pool and making tough decisions. My coughing isn't any better yet (which is possible, the doctors @ home told me), which makes it senseless to move on to Koh Chang for a diver's license. Since getting there from where I am right now is quite a big effort, and I would probably be reminded all the time for what purpose I actually had come for and couldn't enjoy my stay anyway, I decided not to go.
I will move on to Nang Rong further East tomorrow and visit an ancient khmer ruin instead, afterwards probably heading North towards Chiang Mai.

Posted by Augensternchen 09:39 Archived in Thailand

Email this entryFacebookStumbleUpon

Table of contents

Be the first to comment on this entry.

Comments on this blog entry are now closed to non-Travellerspoint members. You can still leave a comment if you are a member of Travellerspoint.

Enter your Travellerspoint login details below

( What's this? )

If you aren't a member of Travellerspoint yet, you can join for free.

Join Travellerspoint